Position: Data Engineer- ETL/Python
Experience: 2-3 year
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
• Development, customize and manage integration tools, databases, warehouses, and analytical
• systems with the use of data related instruments/instances
• Create and run complex queries and automation scripts for operational data processing.
• Test the reliability and performance of each part of a system and cooperate with the testing team
• Deploying data models into production environments. This entails providing the model with data
• stored in a warehouse or coming directly from sources, configuring data attributes, managing
• computing resources, setting up monitoring tools, etc.
• Responsible for setting up tools to view data, generate reports, and create visuals
• Monitoring the overall performance and stability of the system. Adjust and adapt the automated
• pipeline as data/models/requirements change.
• Mentor and train colleagues where necessary by helping them learn and improve their skills, as
• well as innovate and iterate on best practices.
• Solve complex issues with minimal supervision.
• Make improvement and process recommendations that have an impact on the business.
Technology Stack Used & Required Knowledge:
• Excellent understanding of ETL cycle
• Experience in using Python/ PySpark and/or Scala for data engineering.
• Understanding of data types/ handling of different data models.
• Desirable to have experience with Spark, Kafka, Flask
• Experience with the Microsoft Azure or AWS data management tools such as Azure Datafactory,
• Datalake, and Databricks, or AWS Snowflake is a plus
• Knowledge of data visualization tools is a plus (PowerBI, Tableau).
• Good scripting and programming skills.
Mail updated resume with below details-
Satish- 8851O 18162
Google search: Glan Management consultancy
data engineer, python, ETL, AWS, Kafka, spark, data analyst
Posted on: 23rd Dec, 2022
Phone: +91-8851018162, 8802749743