Experience – 6-10 Years (Relevant experience with SFCC should be at least 2 years)
Key Deliverables (Essential functions & Responsibilities of the Job):
• Create, Manage & enhance the applications landscape in the areas of eComm & digital function. Work with IT Leader for application in digital & eComm application instances (with dependencies from global demandware/SFCC platform + JV partner + OCAPI) and integrations for the same in India eComm landscape.
• Establish and maintain IT governance structure with eComm & other process owners to manage site IT operations, resolve issues and prioritize enhancement requests in support of strategic direction after the platform is live.
• Ensure that the systems under the responsibilities meet the SLAs and are stable and serves the purpose in minimal costs.
• Contribute to eComm IT strategy by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
• Identify and steer eComm & digital demands in a timely and comprehensive manner and ensure business requirements are clearly articulated and documented.
• Leverage, recommend and implement solutions & enhancements whenever deemed fit and provide training to relevant teams where necessary.
• Ensure business requirements are clearly articulated in functional specification documentation, including Requests for Change (RFC), project charter, capital requests, new application discovery phase requirements and feedback on existing Market / HQ application gap assessments.
• Accountable for project delivery of applications or technology in time & budgets.
• Manage personnel and outside contractor(s) as required.
• Establish budget with user approval and monitor actual charges in line with work performed. Accountable to operate within annual budget.
• Where required, to provide leadership, welfare and coaching to your team.
• Internal business customers in eComm & digital.
• Global IT Vendor, market and global (HQ) colleagues, Local vendor partners
• Internal staff - direct reports (where applicable)
• IT vendors, contractors (where applicable)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• This eComm & digital manager will employ interpersonal and organizational skill sets and must have the ability to work both independently with limited oversight and collaboratively across multiple projects. S/he must be highly motivated. This Manager must have facilitative capacities for clear and timely communication to support collaborative enterprises among distinct units.
• Proven business process analysis skills - ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, document findings, draw valid conclusions and propose solutions.
• Strong understanding of leading eComm solutions including SF commerce Cloud, Hybris, Java & integrations framework, Process modelling & process management of eComm store operations & other digital areas. Technical & process aspects of eComm store front + DC inventory management, order management system (Sterling or any other OMS) & various integration aspects of various applications in overall eComm architecture.
• Knowledge of the application deployment life cycle with strong analytical, systems and structured analysis, and social skills and with the ability to view issues and requirements from a business perspective.
• Ability to manage and lead effectively in a team environment, coordinating multiple tasks in parallel. Very strong on technical project management & solution architecture skills & ITIL trained.
• Very strong team skills and experience in waterfall, iterative and agile methodology. Person should be well versed in working in scrum team and trained in cloud tech.
• This individual must be highly focused and one who can motivate multiple teams to maintain progress toward project milestones while anticipating potential barriers and suggesting creative solutions.
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of business via phone, written communication and in person.
• Management and leadership skills.
Please share updated resume with below details-
Notice period (If serving thenlast day of working)-
Satish – 8851018162
Google search: Glan Management Consultancy
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Backend Developer, OCAPI, SFCC, Demandware, ecommerce, Lead SFCC developer, Certified SFCC developer, backend developer
Posted on: 11th Jan, 2023
Phone: +91-8851018162, 8802749743