Position Title: VP sales- IT Services (US Market)
Exp Level: 10+ Years
Education Qualification: Bachelor degree or Degree in Management would be an added advantage
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and analytical VP of Sales to join our team to take on a wide range of responsibilities, from the daily activities of the sales team to managing large clients.
The VP of Sales responsibilities include having in-depth knowledge and understanding of their market and knowing competitive products. They must also be excellent communicators with excellent customer service skills who can quickly navigate any situation to reach desired goals.
Ultimately, you will work with the sales team to ensure our organization hits our sales and revenue goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Identifying and building a pipeline of sales opportunities, developing and connecting with Business Leaders at C and VP Level globally (specially US Market) to fulfill the criteria and meeting the Business Goals.
· Should have Outbound sales Experience
· Experience in Staff augmentation/ retainer model in IT services (Product Engineering experience is a plus)
· Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
· Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings.
· Generate leads in form of meetings or calls set up with potential clients
· Play a vital role in pipeline growth & revenue attainment through generation of Qualified Sales Leads.
· Conduct thorough lead/prospect qualification including the identification of projects, timelines, business benefits, technical fit, key contacts and budgets.
· Record and maintain prospect and client contact information in the tools as it relates to account acquisition and development.
· Identifying where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals
· Recruiting and hiring sales staff and developing training programs
Skills & Requirement:-
· Minimum of 10+ years experience in a sales leadership position.
· Able to handle the team of 12-14 members, do the regular follow ups and take accountability to achieve the targets.
· Build Strategic relationships with prospects and existing clients.
· Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
Share updated resume with current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice period and current location-.
Google search: Glan Management consultancy
IT sales, VP sales, IT Product sales, IT industry, IT Marketing, IT service sales, sales manager, business development manager
Posted on: 4th Feb, 2023
Phone: +91-8851018162, 8802749743