Position: Senior Internal Auditor - CA (Retail, FMCG or Manufacturing Industry)
Experience: 3-6 year
Salary: 12-20 LPA
Industry: Retail Brand
Qualification: CA/ (with experience in Retail, FMCG or Manufacturing)
25% travel expected in the role
Must have Fluent in English speaking.
Key Deliverables (Essential functions & Responsibilities of the Job):
· Independently conduct Store and Corporate office audit projects.
· Develop a clear understanding of the processes under audit.
· Prepare the Audit programs for the audits to be executed with clear identification of Risk, control and detailed audit steps.
· Evaluate the adequacy of internal control and processes through detailed testing.
· Compile audit findings and provide value-added recommendations for process and system improvements.
· Communicate audit findings to management in well written audit reports.
· Effective documentation of audit work papers.
· Manage follow-up on open audit issues, and facilitate agreement with business.
· Institute an effective follow up mechanism of open audit issues and facilitate agreement with business process owner to ensure timely closure of action plans.
· Develop strong Functional connects.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them.
· Ability to interact well with internal and external stakeholders with audit related questions.
· Is Detail orientated with ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
· Effective time management.
· Superior analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite and SAP (preferred).
· Knowledge of GAAP, COSO and Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards and Practice Advisories.
Mail updated resume with current salary, expected salary and notice period-
Internal Auditor, risk advisor, CA, risk analysis, Internal audit
Posted on: 10th Feb, 2023
Phone: +91-8851018162, 8802749743