Position: Web Developer (PHP, wordpress, codeigniter)
Location: Mayur vihar-1, Delhi
Experience: 0.6-5 year
salary: 1.5 - 5 LPA
Qualification: BTech, MCA, BCA, orAny Graduate
Skills and Qualification:
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
- Proven working experience in project management in the IT sector.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Core Knowledge of PHP & WordPress
- Strong IT skills including familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, Skype, Team Viewer, flock etc.
- Ability to work independently & as a part of team.
- Ability to build good working relationships with team members, Customers & Senior Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Responsible for training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Identifying areas for expansion and development.
- Create weekly/monthly forecasts on development/target management and end of month reports on project delivery & performance.
- Responsible for Website Development, general web functions and standards.
Visit to our office:
Glan Management Consultancy
D-347, 2nd Floor
interview time: 2-5 PM (call before coming or detail)
Contact Ms Rinky (9990296957)
Like facebook page: www.facebook.com/glansolutions
Google search: Glan Management Consultancy
5th Jan, 2018