Position: Software Programmer (.Net, MVC, XML)
Experience: 2-8 year
The Programmer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of quality software applications which satisfy or exceed business requirements. Provides application development services, complying with the current prescribed methodologies.
Candidate will be a key hands-on contributor in the software product development life-cycle, performing analysis, implementing software architecture and design, development, integration and testing for major, minor and maintenance releases.
Experience implementing and working with large Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications.
Hospital Management/Financial Services industry knowledge would be given advantage
Minimum 3-5 MVC Project experience must.
Programming languages and techniques:
.NET, C#, XML, XSL, XSL-FO, SOAP,MVC
OOA, OOD, OOP, UML
3-Tier development experience, Remoting
Design Patterns, Domain Model Patterns, MVC
Database Design and Object Relational Mapping Design and Implementation
T-SQL, Reporting Servers, Messaging
Deliverable of the Position :
• Timely reporting to the manager.
• Coding, analysis, designing, and running unit test cases as per the requirement, generating test reports, root cause analysis reports, preparing technical approach documents, proposing timelines(if required), task scheduling, task organizing, task execution.
• Should familiarize himself/herself with latest technology and trends quickly.
• Should be able to do R&D on the requested tasks and produce the results within given timelines.
• Should be able to support the team members to reach the deadlines.
• Should be able to carry out the integration of modules and perform integration testing with testers and fix the bugs.
• Should be flexible enough to support the operations on need basis.
• Project documentation.
• Adheres to Quality guidelines.
• Adheres to schedules.
mail me updated resume with following information-
Satish agrawal: 8802749743
Google search: Glan Management Consultancy
Software developer, .Net, MVC, XML, XSLT, ASP.Net, AngularJS, Dot net developer, SQL server, C#, .Net Framework
Posted on: 20th Jan, 2018