Graphic Designer(3-6 year)
Calpro Food Essentials Pvt Ltd, New Delhi
Location: Naraina industrial area-2, Delhi
- Understanding the business objectives and requirements of the job
- prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials. Estimating the time required completing the work.
- Developing design briefs that suit purpose.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD).
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors
Google search: Glan Management Consultancy
graphic designer, photoshop, coral draw, illustrator, sketing
24th Jan, 2018