• Lead modules and be responsible for timely delivery and software quality.
• Design and code for scalable applications that support a big user base of millions.
• Feedback in architectural, design and product discussions • Design & build advanced applications for iOS platform
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Take initiative to upgrade your skills and trying new technology trends and sharing the same with the team.
• 2-4 years of experience in iOS Mobile App development
• Having Command on iOS SDK using latest tools Xcode 6, 6.1
• Should have published two or more iOS apps in the App store
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C, OOPS and Cocoa Touch
• Good knowledge of iTunes Store deployment Process for uploading apps
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as SQlite, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Storyboard and UI Views Integration.
• Having practical knowledge with Client Server integration using REST or SOAP services
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle i.e. Agile Model.
Mail your updated resume with following information:
Satish agrawal: 8802749743
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/glansolutions
Google search: Glan management Consultancy
ios developer, Mobile application developer, Objective C, C++, iOS 8, SDK, XCode, Swift, JSON, XML, iPhone developer, SQLite, ipad developer
Posted on: 9th Feb, 2018