Position: Modelling and Texturing Artist for character and environment modelling
Location: West Delhi
Experience: 2-5 year
2-5 years in character modelling, unwrapping, texturing and experience in stylized modelling, semi realistic modelling and props, texturing knowledge is a must.
· Create textures for various art styles ranging from stylized to realistic (Illustrative preferred)
· Create specular/gloss maps
· Work non-destructively within Photoshop and Substance Painter
· Work closely with Art Director and Modeling teams to provide hand-painted textures for 3D models, characters, environments, and props
· Create and maintain an organized texture library
· Work within constraints set by the technology (texture sizes, transparency limitations, etc.)
· Work within Maya to ensure UV’s are set up and utilized correctly for 3D meshes
· An excellent understanding of color theory and lighting, and an affinity for texturing characters and props as well as architectural and natural environment elements.
· Expert knowledge of Photoshop.
· Familiarity with Substance Painter.
· Excellent traditional painting skills.
· Able to collaborate and bring creativity to a team of artists.
· Be able to work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
· General understanding and experience with basic 3D modelling within Maya.
· Strong working knowledge of polygonal texturing and UV layout.
· Basic lighting experience
· Full understanding of texture map properties in relation to their shading and lighting qualities
Able to create normal maps
character modelling, unwrapping, texturing, stylized modeling, graphic designer, texturing, Substance Painter, photoshop, 3D models, painting, 3D modeling, Maya, animation, polygonal texturing, UV layout
Posted on: 5th Apr, 2018