Position: Quality Manager (Textile/ Automotive)
Experience: 8-20 year
· To co-ordinate and control day to day operations of inspection personnel
· Ensures compliance with the customer requirements, quality policy, company standards, regulatory and external standards
· Lead a team of Quality engineers, inspectors, auditors, analysts, and technicians
· Develops policies and procedures to ensure quality product
· Implements measures to improve inspection methods, equipment/tool performance, product quality, efficiency and morale.
· Support the Development of quality goals and targets as part of the organizations strategic plan.
· Develops departmental budget and manages costs
· Design all inspection standard & control plan
· Supplier up gradation to meet quality system requirement
· Implementation of various problem solving techniques
· Quality system auditor with process & product requirement
· Candidate must have experience in Textile (like YKK india) or automobile industry.
Mail me updated resume with current salary
Like facebook page: www.facebook.com/glansolutions
Google search: Glan Management Consultancy
QA, Quality, quality assurance, quality audit, system audit, automotive, injection moulding, quality head, quality manager, automotive industry, textile industry
Posted on: 12th Apr, 2018