• 2-3 years experience in modelling, unwrapping, texturing, rigging and character
• candidate should be open learn new ways to grow in his career. should be able to adapt
to tight timelines and deadlines if needed.
• Must be proficient in Maya or 3DSMax, Z brush, vray & Photoshop
• Work with Artists and Designers to develop life-like character animations.
• Maintain high quality and productivity throughout the projects while meeting the
• Create appealing character animations according to project design requirements.
• Add animation effects including emotions, mood, behaviors, movements, personalities
and attitudes to character objects.
• Specialized experience in Walkthrough and animation may be an added advantage
• Work with Lead Animator to develop look and feel of character movements.
• Assist in integrating animations to develop compelling and consistent narrative sequence.
• Assist in developing new techniques to improve animation quality.
• Communicate work status to the Lead Animator on regular basis.
• Address design comments from Lead Animators and complete revisions in a timely
• Resolve animation issues promptly and accurately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Best in the industry for deserving candidates.