• 2-3 years in character modelling, unwrapping, texturing and experience in stylized
modelling, semi realistic modelling and props, texturing knowledge is a must.
• Create textures for various art styles ranging from stylized to realistic (Illustrative
• Create specular/gloss maps
• Work non-destructively within Photoshop and Substance Painter
• Work closely with Art Director and Modeling teams to provide hand-painted textures for
3D models, characters, environments, and props
• Create and maintain an organized texture library
• Work within constraints set by the technology (texture sizes, transparency limitations,
• Work within Maya to ensure UV’s are set up and utilized correctly for 3D meshes
• An excellent understanding of color theory and lighting, and an affinity for texturing
characters and props as well as architectural and natural environment elements.
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop.
• Familiarity with Substance Painter.
• Excellent traditional painting skills.
• Able to collaborate and bring creativity to a team of artists.
• Be able to work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
• General understanding and experience with basic 3D modelling within Maya.
• Strong working knowledge of polygonal texturing and UV layout.
• Basic lighting experience
• Full understanding of texture map properties in relation to their shading and lighting
• Able to create normal maps
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Best in the industry for deserving artists.