To manage our client portfolio to help our clients improve their web presence.
As an Account Manager - Client Servicing, you should have great experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
1. Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
2. Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
3. Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
4. Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
5. Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
6. Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
7. Present social/digital media strategies to clients
8. Report on web performance metrics
9. Analyze digital campaigns success
10. Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Other desired skills:
1. Proven work experience as a Client Servicing Manager or Digital Account Manager
2. Hands on experience with SMM, SEO/SEM and CRM software
3. Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
4. In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
5. Experience with customer service and account management
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Strong analytical skills
SMM, SEO, Google Adwords, Online Marketing tools, Communication skills, Analytical skills
Posted on: 20th Apr, 2018