Position: Sr Fashion Designer (NIFT)
Location: Jahangir puri, Delhi
Experience: 6-12 year
Qualification: Graduate/ PG from NIFT
Industry: Fashion/ Garment/ apparel
· Conduct Research work for inspiration in starting a group.
· Research includes market study, field research, online research etc.
· Analysis and spot trends and execute collections accordingly.
· Effective work allocation to sampling unit involving the masters, tailors, embroiderers etc for efficiently utilizing the fullest.
· Fashion forecasting-analyse the market and monitor current fashion trends, collections, customer preferences and competitor activities.
· Stay abreast of sales and patterns of sale at stores in order to make optimal collections.
· Ensure desirable level of design approval ratio and give regular feedback in order to make clear decisions on the design range.
· Create original work as well as co-ordinate with Creative Director & Brand Head.
· Make the selections of fabrics and trims. Keep an eye on estimating and managing cost.
· Adherence to design calendar & SOP and maintaining tracking sheet for the activities of the design team to ensure delivery of designs as per design calendar.
· Responsible for strengthening the design process and ensuring SOP is adhered for smooth delivery of the product.
· Ensure all technical details recorded accurately and hand over of samples are complete in all respects. Follow SOP and documentation of the company in handover process.
· Develop mood boards for approval and subsequently execute
· Strategic Leadership - ability to drive both short and long-term brand growth and profitability. Lead, & develop a team of Designers.
· Analytical - ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans.
· Superior Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - resourceful at achieving objectives/ results despite obstacles.
· Strong communication and influence skills clear, concise, and persuasive in style.
· Self-reliant/proactive and has a pioneering spirit.
· Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments to achieve results.
Mail me updated resume with current salary:
Satish agrawal: 8851018162
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/glansolutions
Google search: Glan management Consultancy
fashion designer, head designer, senior fashion designer, garment, fashion, textile designer, merchandiser, Design & Development, NIFT
Posted on: 13th Jul, 2018