Position: Travel sales consultant (UK Process)
Industry: Tour/ Travel
Experience: 1-12 year in UK/US Voice Process Travel Sales
Shift timings: 1:30pm- 10:30pm/5:30pm-2:30am/6:30pm-3:30am (IST)
Week Offs: 5 days working (As per roster)
1. Handling queries from UK, over calls and chats related to flights, hotel bookings, travel insurance & car transfers/rentals.
2. Offering the best available deals and then converting them into Sales
3. Need to assertively handle all calls and keep a strong track of follow ups
4. Target based profile
1. Minimum 1 year of experience in UK/US Voice Process Travel Sales.
2. Only B2C (Voice Process). No B2B or tour handling profiles. No online sales/web sales.
3. Must have Excellent Communication Skill (both verbal & written in English).
4. GDS knowledge is a must (World span/Amadeus).
5. Good Geographical knowledge.
Salary and other benefits:
1. 20K-55K Gross per month plus Excellent Incentive Plans.
2. Transport Facility (both pick and drop). No cab facility for Gurgaon, Faridabad, Kapasera & Greater Noida.
3. Medical Insurance for self and family.
4. Getting a chance to be associated with one of the top brands in the Travel domain in UK market.
5. Great platform for Professional growth & exposure.
6. Employee friendly working environment.
Availability to join: 0-15 days
Gender Preference: Both male & female
List of companies from where we would like to have the candidates:
1. Southall Travels (Onkar)
2. Crystal Travel
3. Globe hunters
4. Flights guru
5. Fare Portal
6. Ezee flights
7. Travel Unravel
8. Viva Holidays
13. Bird Infotech
15. S N Technologies
16. Make My Trip (International Dept.)
17. Yatra.com (International Dept.)
Mail resume with current salary and call for interview: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/glansolutions
Google search: Glan Management Consultancy
Travel sales consultant, UK travel sales consultant, Travel consultant, Travel agent, travel insurance, Amadeus, worldspan, Ticketing executive, ticketing, Galileo, EMD
Posted on: 24th Aug, 2018