Job Description-Essential Functions
· Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, execution, implementing, and evaluating database.
· Accomplishes field sales action plans by proper planning.
· Getting the product knowledge time to time as new products introduced by the management.
· Achieving personal targets assigned by the sales manager or by company.
· Assists in the all day to day activities of immediate supervisor and providing meaningful inputs to enhance the quality of functions included in the sales process.
· To monitor the status of all enquiries to ensure all enquirer actions are completed in a timely professional manner and escalated to the manager as and when required
· To ensure that all quotes and associated files are linked to an enquiry
· Execute cold calling sessions and cold visits along with the subordinates and reporting to senior as specified by the management.
· Arranging and executing the different levels of business meetings as and when required in the project sales process.
· Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
· Provides information by collecting and summarizing data in the prescribed formats.
· To follow up sales activities with prospects & potential clients
· To chase and analyse the reasons for failure to turn an enquiry into a new order
· To monitor company sales KPIs and sales performance
· To administer the preparation of quotes, challans and Material received notes.
· To administer the catalogue circulations among different levels of clients
· To check the timely availability of the required catalogues, swatches and branding materials.
· To check the timely returns of catalogue to fulfil the inventory level.
· Identify potential areas for sales & marketing opportunities locally.
· To co-ordinate with different departments of the project sales.
· Co-ordinate the market and client news in order to produce sales leads, brief staff and have a repository of live information
· To coordinate for appropriate marketing collateral as required.
· Organise the company’s marketing collateral e.g . leaflets, banners, flyers, brochures, etc
· Maintain and manage the development of key accounts of company’s clients.
· Manage the day to day work of the Sales and Marketing.
· Organize and attend Staff meetings with clear agenda of meetings.
· Attend Senior Management Meetings including Management Review
· Carry out administrative inductions with new members of staff to the team
· Attend training courses, exhibitions & shows as and when required
· Carry out any other duties as may be required by the company from time to time
· Participate in the continual improvement of the company’s Quality and Environmental systems