Position: Production Associates
Experience: 3-6 year
salary: 4-5 LPA (Negotiable for deserving candidate) + incentive
Industry: Garment/ Textile/ Fashion/ Apparel
Qualification: Graduate in any stream, preferably courses in manufacturing or apparel production
Key skills required: Strong organizational skills (managing multiple projects at the same time and effectively prioritising your work to ensure that the key objectives are met), a strong knowledge of manufacturing standards and quality standards, strong leadership and communication skills (to ensure smooth management of vendors/ job-workers and effectively communication organizational goals and targets). The candidate would play a leading role in the production process, along with the CXO level management.
1. To work with top management closely on production plans (mainly Job-worker/ 3rd party manufacturing units).
2. To plan & review production targets, productivity - annual, monthly, weekly, daily
3. Ensuring quality control of garments made at production centers
4. To develop & deploy standard operating procedures (SoPs), Manuals etc. for smooth day-to-day functioning of the production/packaging center
5. To execute the worked out plans effectively.
6. To work out on resources requirement, get necessary approvals and ensure the resources are ready as per projects needs and timelines.
7. To foresee any bottlenecks and challenges of current and forth-coming projects and come up with suitable solutions.
8. To prepare and present weekly, monthly and yearly MIS of the production units.
9. To ensure all the projects are run profitably and are economically viable.
10. Ensuring timely and accurate pay out of wages to production staff and vendors
· Graduate in any stream, preferably courses in manufacturing or apparel production
· Post-Graduation preferred
· Experience- 4-6 years
· Should have experience in setting up & managing / co-ordinating with manufacturing units
· People management - external stakeholders and vendors
· Open to travelling
· Languages: Fluent in Hindi and English
mail me updated resume with current salary and portfolio link:
satish - 8851018162
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/glansolutions
Google search: Glan management Consultancy
production executive, production supervisor, quality, quality checker, garment production, asst merchandiser, merchandiser,
Posted on: 31st Aug, 2018