• 2-3 years in character Modelling, Unwrapping, Texturing and experience in stylized Modelling, Semi Realistic Modelling and Props, Texturing knowledge is a must.
• Create textures for various art styles ranging from stylized to realistic (Illustrative preferred)
• Artist should be familiar with Substance painter and should have a good knowledge of PBR Workflow.
• Work non-destructively within Photoshop and Substance Painter
• Work closely with Art Director and Modelling teams to provide hand-painted textures for 3D models, characters, environments, and props.
• Create and maintain an organized texture library.
• Work within constraints set by the technology (texture sizes, transparency limitations, etc.)
• Work within Max or Maya to ensure UV’s are set up and utilized correctly for 3D meshes
• An excellent understanding of colour theory and lighting, and an affinity for texturing characters and props as well as architectural and natural environment elements.
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop.
• Excellent traditional painting skills.
• Able to collaborate and bring creativity to a team of artists.
• Be able to work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
• Basic lighting experience
Job Type: Full-time
Softwares – 3Ds max, Substance painter, Photoshop, Maya.Salary: Best in the industry for deserving artists.
3Ds Max, Substance painter, Photoshop, Maya
Posted on: 11th Oct, 2018