· The candidate should be proficient in ReactJS, React Native and is able to develop application with Redux.
· The candidate will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
· The candidate should have good working experience of project management tools like JIRA and is able to understand the nuances of version control like GIT.
· Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Primary Job Responsibilities
· Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
· Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
· Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
· Collaborate with Project Management regarding priorities, timelines, and estimates
· Contribute regularly and proactively in team discussions
· Troubleshoot and problem-solve as needed, while developing and sharing innovative solutions
· Proactively manage workflow and minimize downtime between assignments
· Communicate consistently with supervisor regarding workload, challenges, and potential issues
· Take ownership and pride in work and see the work through to completion
· Project a positive, professional attitude at all times
· Maintain open lines of communication with peers and department managers to help answer questions, provide assistance, and promote an atmosphere of teamwork
· Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes-React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Mail me updated resume with below detail
Current/ Last CTC-
Submit detail: https://forms.gle/1bDn17eFw6uPzKgW8
Google search: Glan Management Consultancy
Posted on: 30th Jul, 2020