Position – Mechanical Head- maintenance (Elevator manufacturing)
Experience- 6-15 year
Salary: 4-12 LPA + Incentive
Location – Delhi/NCR
Industry – Manufacturing
Qualification: B.Tech/Diploma (Mechanical)
Candidate having experience in Elevator industry prefer.
• Responsible for complete installation & handing over activities of
all projects Pan India as per the estimated cost, time frame, technical
specifications & drawings.
• Co-ordinate with sales Dept. about new orders, schedule of installation, planning of man power available to ensure timely installation as per quality standards.
• To check the Layout drawings and confirm whether it is as per order.
• To appoint necessary contractors for erection, if required. To ensure that correct materials have been given to the Contractors / Clients.
• To monitor the work progress of site erection team on day-to-day basis and guide them for proper erection within scheduled time period.
• To carry out periodical inspection at the erection site & check the progress of work, QC & safety measures.
• Responsible for handing over the lift to Maintenance Dept. after Maintenance inspection & clearance.
• To submit proper authenticated documents / reports to Management for releasing payment (Contractors Bills).
• To submit weekly report regarding Erection & Site Progress to the Management (i.e. Report of Erection status, QC and Production etc.)
• To implement cost reduction & cost control measures.
• To develop new methods of installation and probing possibilities of productivity improvement on continuous basis.
• To direct, lead & motivate work force & impart continuous on-the-job training for accomplishing greater operational effectiveness/efficiency.
• To evaluate the sub-contractors on regular basis & develop them for long-term association.
Mail me updated resume with current salary:
Google search: Glan Management Consultancy
mechanical head, mechanical engineer, elevator installation, elevator maintenance, erection, mechanical maintenance, maintenance engineer
Posted on: 26th Oct, 2020