Position: PURCHASE MANAGER (Furniture/ Architect)
Experience: 5-15 year
Industry: Furniture/ Architect
Candidate must have experience in furniture industry.
• New Vendor development
• Negotiation with suppliers on price and other terms
• Cost management - Budgeting, cost control and cost reduction. Updating rate lists.
• Market analysis for raw materials and rates
• Developing sourcing strategies
• Strong following up for timely delivery of material and equipment
• Timely review of vendor performance in terms of rate, price variation, material quality and timelines. Making comparative statement of vendors and taking a call on vendor continuation. Make suppliers grade according to supply.
• Raw material QC
• Making PO
• Managing outsourced jobs
• Project report formation of purchase department -Drafting purchase chart, targets chart. Achieving targets chart
• Arranging new material samples and getting approvals
• Arranging dispatch. Building a database of logistic partners and streamlining rates of delivery vehicles as per locations of delivery.
• Coordinate with AMC vendor for regular machine maintenance.
• Strong communication skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Complete raw material and consumables knowledge - carpentry, metal, polish, upholstery, hardware, glass, stone, packing material
· Must have knowledge of Tally, excel, word
Mail Updated resume with current salary-
Satsh – 8851018162
Google search: Glan management Consultancy
Reference companies- Ravish vohra, diviana, alsorg, proform interiors, ELAN, Apartment 9, Demuro das, beyond designs, within design, casa paradox, Nivasa home, ANCA, House of Raro, Loco design, vadehra builders furniture, blacksmith etc
purchase manager, furniture purchase, architect, interiors, design house, apartment 9, purchase, designer
Posted on: 5th May, 2021