Position: Lab Testing Executive (Fabric, Trims & Garments) - Male
Location: Sector-63, Noida
Experience: 5-10 year
Industry: fashion/apparel/ textile
Qualification: B. Tech (Textile Technology)/ Degree in biology, chemistry or relevant field
· To ensure all kinds of testing (Physical test, Colour fastness, Chemical test, Shrinkage test, trims test etc), Coordinating with third party labs and handling the complaints & queries.
· Work closely with fabric & trims vendors.
· Candidate must have experience in Testing Lab (Fabric, Trims & Garment).
· In depth knowledge of synthetic and natural textiles along with dyeing and printing techniques.
· In depth knowledge of preventative measures and laboratory best practices.
· Execute test of all chemicals for solid content and other specifications.
· Maintain buyer wise testing records.
· Checking color matching using a cabinet light box.
· Check the recipe for washing.
· New recipe preparation for samples received from the design department.
· Maintain washing records.
· Maintain chemical management log book.
· Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
· Organize and store all chemicals, substances, fluids according to safety instructions.
· Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility.
Physical test - seam/slippage, tear, tensile, pilling, count construction, gsm etc.
Colour fastness - colour fastness to rubbing, colour stability, colour fastness to water, colour fastness to perspiration, colour fastness to washing and flammability etc.
Chemical test - pH, formaldehyde etc.
Shrinkage test - appearance, dimension stability, spirility etc.
Trims test - as per buyer protocol.
Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems
Mail updated resume with current salary:
Google search: Glan management Consultancy
fabric lab incharge, lab technician, QA, Lab testing, fabric testing, fabric quality, quality incharge, colour fastness,
Posted on: 26th Jun, 2021