Position: Python Developer
Experience: 3-8 year
· Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
· Handling Development process (Requirements, Design, Implementation, Verification, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance).
· Database Handling (Mongo DB, Oracle 11g, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and 2016).
· Write effective, scalable code
· Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
· Integrate user-facing elements into applications
· Test and debug programs
· Improve functionality of existing systems
· Implement security and data protection solutions
· Assess and prioritize feature requests
· Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
· Development of high quality database solutions
· Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements
Skills & Experience Required
· Knowledge of Routers, Switches, Protocols (IP/MPLS, Static, BGP, OSPF, Segment Routing)
· Good problem-solving skills
· Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
mail updated resume on below email with current CTC, Expected CTC and notice period-
Python developer, Python, Django, MongoDB, Flask
Posted on: 7th Jan, 2022