Position: Ecommerce manager (Hardgoods retail)
Experience: 3-10 year
Industry: fashion/ hardgoods
· Good communication skills with confident and pleasing personality.
· Knowledge of Power point and excel.
· Experience in Unicommerce is an added advantage.
· Must have experience in hardgoods industry.
· We are looking for a result-oriented and highly motivated e-commerce manager to oversee the growth and development of our marketplaces accounts at Amazon and Flipkart.
· The e-commerce manager will be required to monitor daily operations, leading the team, business growth, and development. To ensure success as an e-commerce manager, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce. Ultimately, a brilliant E-commerce manager will endeavor to enhance their skill set by continually learning about adjacent techniques that might improve collaboration between departments.
· Strong communication skills in English.
· In-depth Knowledge of Amazon and Flipkart Algorithms.
· In-depth Knowledge of Advance Excel (v lookup, h lookup, and pivot tables)
· Portal Payment Reconciliations
· Portals Advertisements like Brand Ads, PPC , Product listing with keywords
Mail updated resume with current salary-
Google search: Glan Management consultancy
ecommerce executive, hardgoods ecommerce, hardgoods, product listing, e-commerce, catalog executive, catalog, ecommerce accounts manager, product listing, ecommerce operation
Posted on: 9th Feb, 2022