Position: Snowflake Developer
Experience: 3-10 year
Roles and Responsibilities:
Data warehouse plays an important role for the business intelligence and data exchange with other systems. This person will be responsible for managing the data warehouse for the company and managing data pipelines in and out of the data warehouse. This person will be expected to work both independently and in conjunction with a team.
· Maintenance of data warehouse on snowflake.
· Capacity planning and optimization of AWS resources for snowflake instances.
· Documentation related to system setup, Change Requests and IT Audit.
· Liasioning with other function on new projects and enhancements
Desired Candidate Profile
· Fully well-versed with data warehousing concepts.
· Must have good experience in Snowflake Data Warehouse in AWS ecosystem.
· Ability to analyse production workloads and develop strategies to run Snowflake database with scale and efficiency.
· Must have working experience with Snowflake utilities such as SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Python, Tasks, Streams, Time travel, Optimizer, Metadata Manager, data sharing, and stored procedures.
· Must have In-depth understanding of Data Warehouse/ODS, Snowflake, data modeling and ELT using Snowflake SQL and modeling structure principles and best practices with data warehouse.
· Good experience in Data warehousing - OLTP, OLAP, Dimensions, Facts, and Data modeling, implementing complex stored procedures and have worked on different file format (JSON, XML, AVRO, Parquet, ORC etc.)
· Good to have working knowledge of shell-scripting/python, any ETL tool Talend.
· Familiarity with data visualization tool Tableau will be added advantage
mail me updated resume with current salary.
Google search: Glan Management consultancy
Snowflake, Pyspark, SQL, AWS, ETL, Data Engineering, BI developer
Posted on: 14th Nov, 2022
Phone: +91-8851018162, 8802749743