Position: video editor
Experience: 3-10 year
We are currently hiring a Multimedia Editor to join in our team who will be responsible for creating multimedia presentations using computer software. Their duties include splitting or combining video clips, adding appropriate sounds or graphics and delivering the finished product.
Main Responsibilities of a Video Editor
· Performing the full range of editing works from splicing, to sound balancing, to color correction and color grading.
· Review the script to better understand the video production requirements
· Editing raw footage content and cutting video sequences to ensure that concepts are translated effectively
· Review all edited tapes to identify any issues and changes as required
· Organizing and managing all audio and video assets to ensure a smooth workflow
· You have solid prior experience are a multimedia or video editor
· You have strong expertise in editing software such as Premiere pro, After Effect, Photoshop etc.
· You possess good graphic sense and skills and are able to tell a story through editing
· You can perform simple 2D animation, Motion graphics and VFX
· You are organized and with a high attention to detail
· You can deliver high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
Mail updated resume with current salary-
Google search: Glan Management consultancy
video editor, multimedia editor, sound balancing, , Motion graphics, VFX, color correction, Premiere pro, After Effect, Photoshop, color grading
Posted on: 15th Nov, 2022
Phone: +91-8851018162, 8802749743