Position: procurement Manager Retail brand
Experience: 4-8 year
Salary: 7-9 LPA
Industry: Retail Brand
Key Deliverables (Essential functions & Responsibilities of the Job):
· The person would be responsible for indirect procurement for stores in India. These include but not limited to maintenance and facility management services, consumables - paper bags, stationery etc., IT equipments and store staff uniforms.
· Develop comprehensive indirect procurement strategies.
· Writing and/or reviewing specifications for supplies and services.
· Pre-qualify vendor / suppliers based on vendor profile and market reputation for supplier assessments and selections, with the goal of obtaining optimized quality, cost, delivery and innovation.
· Manage tendering and negotiations with suppliers via competitive bidding process.
· Review and analyse bids to ensure adherence to procedures and policies and prepare techno-commercial comparatives for optimized procurement results.
· Compare and analyse finalized costs and procurement procedures with market standards.
· Develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and work with them to prioritize opportunities and challenges.
· Responsible for timely issuance of Purchase Orders through system & Contract closure with Suppliers.
· Agree on a feedback mechanism with operations team to monitor suppliers progress and quality based on a feedback received for services provided by supplier
· Ensure optimization of procurement systems; maintain global standards in procurement.
· Constantly seek out improvement of procurement processes and practices that eliminate non-value-added activity and incorporate relevant best practices.
· Communicates with Employees / Department heads / Vendors and assists in resolution of any open issues pro-actively.
· Should be well versed in Excel to analyse procurement data and generate analysis reports.
· Negotiation Skills
· Communication Skills
· MS Office - Excel & Power Point Presentation
Mail updated resume with current salary, expected salary and notice period-
Procurement, retail, purchase
Posted on: 5th Dec, 2022
Phone: +91-8851018162, 8802749743