1. Maintaining and Reconciliation of daybook, employees, vendors and contractors account ledgers.
2. Preparation of GSTR 1, GSTR 2, AND GSTR - 2B
3. Calculation of Monthly Sale Tax/ GST Detail and TDS Return
4. Handling of Staff salary, muster roll payment, vendor and contractor payment.
5. Assist in preparation of the tax returns, audit process
6. Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
7. Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
8. Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
9. Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
10.Handling ledger accounts and keeping the check for any invoices or payments
11. Managed vendor accounts, generating cheque on demand.
Accountant×General Accounting×Balance Sheet×Finance Accounts×Tally×Busy×SAP×Audit×GST×Good Communication Skills
23rd Mar, 2018